- Sea Cliff Village Community Development P.O. Box 340, Sea Cliff, NY 11579 Tel: (516) 671-0080 Fax: (516) 671-6508 RECEIVED Village of Sea Cliff use only.
- The sea had turned a dull leaden grey and grown rougher, and was now tossing foaming whitecaps to the sky. We were travelling faster, and heeled farther over. Once, in a gust, the rail dipped under the sea, and the decks on that side were for the moment awash with water that made a couple of the hunters hastily lift their feet.
- RocketSTEM Magazine PDF Download. Every issue of RocketSTEM magazine is freely available worldwide to download as a PDF file. At this time, the magazine is only available in an English language format. Just click and save the following files to your computer. Issue #15 – July 2020. Issue #14 – March 2017.
- A Crack in the Sea by H. Bouwman This book is a bit complicated. The story is told through the tales of three sets of siblings: Venus & Swimmer escape from a slave ship in 1781 and end up in the Second World, Kinchen & Pip live in the Second World, and Thanh & Sang are trying to escape Vietnam with a few relatives, in the First World in 1976.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Your IP address has been automatically blocked from accessing the Project Gutenberg website, www.gutenberg.org. This is because the geoIP database shows your address is in the country of Germany.
Added new menu option to the Win2PDF Desktop Application to split pages from an existing PDF. Added new command line options to split pages, rotate pages, convert PDF to JPG, convert PDF to PNG, and to convert PDF to TIFF. Added support for allowing hyperlinks in watermark files. You can now also apply watermarks to the first page only, last.
Blocked at germany.shtml
Your IP address: 18.104.22.168
Referrer URL (if available): (none)
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Date: Monday, 02-Aug-2021 22:03:44 GMT
Why did this block occur?
A Court in Germany ordered that access to certain items in the Project Gutenberg collection are blocked from Germany. Project Gutenberg believes the Court has no jurisdiction over the matter, but until the issue is resolved, it will comply.
For more information about the German court case, and the reason for blocking all of Germany rather than single items, visit PGLAF's information page about the German lawsuit.
For more information about the legal advice Project Gutenberg has received concerning international issues, visit PGLAF's International Copyright Guidance for Project Gutenberg
This page in German
Automated translation (via Google Translate): translate.google.com
How can I get unblocked?
All IP addresses in Germany are blocked. This block will remain in place until legal guidance changes.
If your IP address lookup is incorrect
A Crack In The Sea Pdf Free Download By Jeff Kinney
Use the Maxmind GeoIP demo to verify status of your IP address. Project Gutenberg updates its listing of IP addresses approximately monthly.
Occasionally, the website mis-applies a block from a previous visitor. Because blocks are applied momentarily, you should try again later to visit https://www.gutenberg.org if Maxmind shows your address as being outside of Germany.
If your IP address is shown by Maxmind to be outside of Germany and you were momentarily blocked, another issue is that some Web browsers erroneously cache the block. Trying a different Web browser might help. Or, clearing the history of your visits to the site.
I have other questions or need to report an error
Please email the diagnostic information above to (removing the spaces around the @) and we will try to help. The software we use sometimes flags 'false positives' -- that is, blocks that should not have occurred. Apologies if this happened, because human users outside of Germany who are making use of the eBooks or other site features should almost never be blocked.
Most recently updated: January 28, 2020.
- divulge see definition»
to make known to others : REVEAL, DISCLOSE
But the old Raft King refused to divulge the specifics.
- embark see definition»
to begin (a journey)
Many people wanted to go, to travel someplace entirely new, to embark on a grand adventure.
- fluke see definition»
something that happens because of luck : an unexpected or unusual thing that happens by accident
'A fluke. Not something to be tried lightly.'
- isolation see definition»
the act of keeping apart from others : the condition of being kept apart from others
The ways of Raftworld and isolation and trading and traversing the second world and visiting the Islanders.
- makeshift see definition»
serving as a temporary substitute
Jupiter sat down on this makeshift bench.
- metaphor see definition»
a figure of speech comparing two unlike things without using like or as
'I thought it was a metaphor,' said the second guard.
- mime see definition»
the art of showing a character or telling a story using body movements and gestures without words
He mimed drinking and looked like he wanted to say more but wasn't sure of the words.
- parse see definition»
to study (something) by looking at its parts closely : analyze
He wanted to parse those words.
- refugee see definition»
someone who has been forced to leave a country because of war or for religious or political reasons
Walking like angels -like refugees, like survivors, like miracles given bodies.
- roil see definition»
to move in a violent and confused way
Never rushing into roiled waters.
- sprawl see definition»
to lie or sit with arms and legs spread out
It might surprise you to know that while Pip was talking to the fish, his head underwater and his feet sprawled on the dock, the Raft King -standing with Jupiter and the two rowers - was not really thinking about Pip at all.
- vehement see definition»
Return to A Crack in the Sea index page
Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!