Also known as the Watchtowers or Guardians, the Four Quarters are spirits that rule over each direction: North, East, South and East. Each is associated with one of the four classical elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Summoning the elementals can be used to open a ritual.
Learn also about the Five Elements of Wiccan Wisdom here. ⛤
- 12th Generation Book of Shadowsdaisy.zip download 13 Herbs for a Witchs Cabinetdaisy.zip download 50 of the Most Powerful Spells on Earthdaisy.zip download.
- This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages. Circle Casting Calling the Quarters. Releasing the Quarters. Once you’re done with your ritual, follow these steps to release the quarters.
- DOWNLOAD READ ONLINE. Download Wiccan Spells PDF/ePub, Mobi eBooks by Click Download or Read Online button. Instant access to millions of titles from Our Library and it’s FREE to try! All books are in clear copy here, and all files are secure so don't worry about it. Wiccan Spells DOWNLOAD READ ONLINE Author: Dora McGregor language: un.
Circle Casting #CastAlong
Buy the selected items together. This item: Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye Hardcover $14.49. Only 9 left in stock (more on the way). Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Cloak of Night (Circle of Shadows) by Evelyn Skye Hardcover $12.39.
The following is a #CastAlong ritual to call the Four Quarters of the Terrestrial sphere. The circle will be our temple, a sacred place to practice magic, meditations and spells. Calling the quarters is a way to purify the space and invite protection into our ritual.
🖨️ Scroll down to find the printable page: Calling The Four Quarters
As we’ve seen in the Circle of Protection exercise, you don’t need any tools to cast a sacred circle, and it can be done anytime. However, for a more elaborate ritual, you may use these tools:
- Wand or athame
- Salt (Earth)
- White candle (Fire)
- Glass of water or your chalice (Water)
- Some incense of any kind (Air)
Circle Of Shadows Pdf Free Download Free
There are traditions of witches that use a wand to cast a circle, and others that use an athame or sword. For a solitary Wiccan practice, you should choose the tool which feels right to you. If you have a specific spellwork in mind, choose an incense that matches your intention, and add extra candles if needed.
Calling the Quarters: Elemental Energies from the Four Corners
How to call the Quarters into your circle with an easy Wiccan ritual. Call the elemental energies of the four corners, cast your spell and finally release the quarters.
Wand or athame
Bowl of salt
1 white candle
1 glass of water or chalice
Incense of any kind
How to cast a circle
- Set your tools on the floor or on your altar or work table. Each ingredient will be facing one of the directions:
• North, the Element Earth 🌱: A bowl of salt will represent this element.
• South, the Element Fire 🔥: A white candle will symbolize Fire.
• West, the Element Water 💧: A glass of water will symbolize it.
• East, the Element Air 💨: Light some incense and place it facing East.
- Take your athame or wand in your dominant hand. Stand up facing East. Take 3 deep breaths.
- Raise your tool towards East. Say:
'Guardians of the watchtower of the East, I do summon, stir, and call you up to protect me in my rite. Breathe into me the spirit of the pure joy of life.'
- Turn clockwise to face South. Say:
'Guardians of the watchtower of the South, I do summon, stir, and call you up to protect me in my rite. Kindle within me the flame of spiritual awakening.'
- Turn to face West. Say:
'Guardians of the watchtower of the West, I do summon, stir, and call you up to protect me in my rite. Water my deepest roots that I may find peace of mind.'
- Turn to face North. Say:
'Guardians of the watchtower of the North, I do summon, stir, and call you up to protect me in my rite. Nourish me so that my hopes may grow to fruition.'
- Raise both arms above your head and say:
“I conceive this Circle as a place of contemplation and protection. Blessed by the God and Goddess. So mote it be!”
- Always practice Candle Safety
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable version of the circle casting spell
Circle Of Shadows Pdf free download. software
After casting your circle and calling the quarters, you’re ready to cast a spell, go into deep meditation, or perform any kind of ritual.
Print this Ritual: Calling the Quarters 📄
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages.
Releasing the Quarters
Once you’re done with your ritual, follow these steps to release the quarters:
- “Guardians of the watchtower of the North. Take with you my blessings and thanks. Hail and farewell!”
- “Guardians of the watchtower of the West. Take with you my blessings and thanks. Hail and farewell”
- “Guardians of the watchtower of the South. Take with you my blessings and thanks. Hail and farewell”
- “Guardians of the watchtower of the East. Take with you my blessings and thanks. Hail and farewell”
To dismiss the circle, simply say:
- “I undo this Circle and leave this place as it was before.”
Blow out your candles, gather your tools and put them away.
Related Spells & Lessons
Download Of Pdf Free
More Witches’ Magic
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience
Discover your Wiccan path
Free download or read online Circle of Shadows pdf (ePUB) book. The first edition of the novel was published in January 22nd 2019, and was written by Evelyn Skye. The book was published in multiple languages including English, consists of 480 pages and is available in ebook format. The main characters of this fantasy, young adult story are , . The book has been awarded with , and many others.
Suggested PDF: Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free by Hector Tobar pdf
Circle of Shadows PDF Details
|Original Title:||Circle of Shadows|
|Number Of Pages:||480 pages|
|First Published in:||January 22nd 2019|
|Latest Edition:||January 22nd 2019|
|Series:||Circle of Shadows #1|
|category:||fantasy, young adult, young adult, young adult fantasy, fantasy, high fantasy, fantasy, magic, fiction, romance, audiobook, adventure, young adult, teen|
|Formats:||ePUB(Android), audible mp3, audiobook and kindle.|
Circle Of Shadows Pdf Free Download Windows 10
The translated version of this book is available in Spanish, English, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Bengali, Arabic, Portuguese, Indonesian / Malaysian, French, Japanese, German and many others for free download.
Please note that the tricks or techniques listed in this pdf are either fictional or claimed to work by its creator. We do not guarantee that these techniques will work for you.
Some of the techniques listed in Circle of Shadows may require a sound knowledge of Hypnosis, users are advised to either leave those sections or must have a basic understanding of the subject before practicing them.
Circle Of Shadows Pdf free. download full
DMCA and Copyright: The book is not hosted on our servers, to remove the file please contact the source url. If you see a Google Drive link instead of source url, means that the file witch you will get after approval is just a summary of original book or the file has been already removed.
PDF's Related to Circle of Shadows
Free Book Of Shadows Download
|Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free by Hector Tobar||Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow|
|Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano||Feel Free by Zadie Smith|
|The Crowns Game by Evelyn Skye||The Crowns Fate by Evelyn Skye|
|Free Comic Book Day 2010: Archies Summer Splash (Free Comic Book Day: Archie) by Dan Parent||Skye OMalley by Bertrice Small|