- Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download Torrent
- Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download English
- Drakon's Prey PDF Free Download
- Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download Free
PDF Download Prey Pdf Book. Prey Pdf about Prey book PDF: This book is writen by Michael Crichton. This Prey book is telling about In the Nevada desert, an experiment has gone horribly wrong. A cloud of nanoparticles - micro-robots - has escaped from the laboratory. PREY DELUXE EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY FROM REPACKLAB.COMClink on the link below to downloadhttps://repacklab.com/prey-deluxe-edition-free-do. Drakon is a science fiction novel by Canadian-American writer S. Stirling, the fourth novel in the alternate history series The Domination.The novel was released in the United States on January 1, 1996. The Drakon™ microcatheters are intended for the infusion of contrast media into all peripheral vessels. The Drakon™ microcatheters are also intended for drug infusion in intra-arterial therapy and infusion of embolic materials. The Drakon™ microcatheters should not be used in cerebral vessels.5e SRD >Creatures >
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 105 (14d10 + 28)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 40 ft.
Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download Torrent
|14 (+2)||19 (+4)||15 (+2)||2 (-4)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)|
SkillsPerception +4, Stealth +7
Damage Resistances acid
Sensesdarkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Dissolving Gaze. When a creature that can see the drakon’s eyes starts its turn within 30 feet of the drakon, the drakon can force it to make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw if the drakon isn’t incapacitated and can see the creature. On a failed saving throw, the creature takes 3 (1d6) acid damage, its hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the acid damage it takes (which ends after a long rest), and it’s paralyzed until the start of its next turn. Unless surprised, a creature can avert its eyes at the start of its turn to avoid the saving throw. If the creature does so, it can’t see the drakon until the start of its next turn, when it chooses again whether to avert its eyes. If the creature looks at the drakon before then, it must immediately make the saving throw.
- Multiattack. The drakon makes one bite attack and one tail attack.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 10 (4d4) acid damage.
- Tail. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Acid Breath (Recharge 5-6). The drakon exhales acidic vapors in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area takes 28 (8d6) acid damage, or half damage with a successful DC 13 Constitution saving throw.
Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download English
These winged snakes are coastal beasts and sometimes confused with true dragons or wyverns. They are neither, but quite deadly in their own right.
Searing Acid. Drakon fangs do not deliver venom; volatile acid constantly burbles up from a drakon’s stomach and enhances its attacks. A caustic drool clings to creatures they bite, and drakons can also belch clouds of searing vapor. Their lairs reek with acidic vapors and droplets of searing liquid.
Drakon's Prey PDF Free Download
Dissolving Gaze. The gaze of a drakon can paralyze creatures and dissolve them.
Coastal Beasts. Drakons lair along warm, largely uninhabited coasts, where they explore the shores and the coastal shelf, spending as much time above the waves as under them. Fortunately, they rarely travel far inland.
Drakon' S Prey Pdf Free Download Free
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.