StingRay, Lumphy, and Plastic are the three favorite companions of Little Girl. StingRay... read more
24 Total Resources 2 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books
This open toy box plan is easy to follow and can be built by anyone. Jay's Custom Creations offer a video walkthrough you can watch for a visual idea of how this toy box is made, but there’s also a PDF file you can download, which includes a shopping list, color-coded illustrations, and step-by-step instructions. Now that the toys and colors vocabulary has been practiced we can move onto a fun, simple story which uses the target vocab. Before class, download and print off the reader 'Toys Play Time'. As you go through each page, point to the different toys and ask for the students to tell you what they are and what colors they see, for example.
Year Published 2006
Word Count 12,951
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 670L
- ATOS Reading Level: 4
Toys Go Out Pdf Free Download Free
Toys Go Out PDF Free Download+ Show More- Show Fewer
Featured Original ResourcesQuickly learn more about books and authors with our original resources.'> Our Original Resources 7
Meet-the-Author Recording with Emily Jenkins about Toys Go Out Listen to the Recording (01:42)
After reading Toys Go Out, answer the following discussion questions:
1. Why are the toys left in?
2. Do you have a favorite toy now or did you when you were younger? Why is (was) it your favorite?
3. Lumphy would rather be warned about something that he won't like. Would you? Why or why not?
4. Do you think the Little Girls love one toy over the others? Why or why not?
5. As you saw with the toys, sometimes it is difficult to find the 'right' birthday present. What was the best birthday present that you have ever received? What was the best birthday present you have ever given?
Toys Go Out Pdf Free Download Windows 10
6. Stingray and his friends discuss what it means to be grown-up in chapter 6. What do you think it means to be grown-up?
Toys Go Out Pdf free. download full
If you liked Toys Go Out, try its sequel: Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins